Saturday, June 27, 2009

My first album when I was 3


My first album when I was 3, originally uploaded by JoybRN.

I know I haven't blogged in awhile ...i was running on the treadmill at the Y watching CNN and fox news.. They were talking about Farah passing then it went straight to reporting that Michael Jackson had been rushed to the hospital.... Got home 40 mins later my best friend text that he passed... I had to work that night and I didn't want to.. I was mad I didn't see him in concert!! I went to work and teared up in the car.. Watched CNN here and there... Went to my moms that morning and she pulled out my Thriller album that I got when I was 3!! My first music I owned.. My mom said I played the shit out of it and the cover was worn out.. I'll scan my pics of me when I was younger with my Thriller album... rest in paradise Michael I loved ur moves so smooth and ur soothing voice in the song Ben and Human Nature

No comments: